- Mobile applications
- Desktop applications
- Add animations to the web page.
- Open the drop-down menu on mobile screens.
- Play video and audio on a web page
- Create and submit an input form.
- Create, update, and remove the user posts.
- Create a user account
- Send and request the data to the servers and databases.
- And much, much more!
In the past, programmers develop a mobile application using a programming language for a specific platform. For example, Java is used to build Android applications, and Swift is used for building iOS applications.
Some examples are Facebook, Instagram, Uber Eats, Discord, Pinterest, and Skype. These mobile applications are built using React Native, and it behaves exactly like native ones.
Well-known examples of desktop applications built with Electron are Visual Studio Code, Facebook Messanger, Twitch, and Microsoft Teams.
- It is relatively straightforward to learn when compared to other programming languages.